Sunday 21 July 2013

Life is a playground



Summer holiday is finally here! I have been working my flip flops off to get everything done before the kids broke up, but there is still quite a lot to do this next week. Oh well... The sun is shining and the kids are smiling. Today I finished my illustration for Lilla Rogers' Global Talent Search. We had to make a cover for a Journal and the theme was old fashioned playground items. I made a design inspired by snakes and ladders, but replaced the snakes with slides. I loved working on it, and I can't wait to see the other entries.

Happy Summer Holiday!




4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! It's so cute! Good luck with the competition.
    http://OhHayDesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, love it, LOOOOOVE IT!!! Good luck! and if you ever make it a real journal, please let me know… I'd love to have it :D

    ReplyDelete