Tuesday 19 March 2013

Granny Square Duvet

Granny Square Surface Pattern Design
Knit Surface Pattern Design

Remember my fake knit that was inspired by a little cardi that my mum made for me in the 70's? I have been working on turning that little pattern into a collection. I made the other knit first and then thought about doing something a bit different. I have wanted to crochet myself a bedspread for ages and I have been saving up scraps of wool to crochet into granny squares. But there is never enough time in a day. So I thought I could settle (for now) with a fake granny square duvet cover. How cool would that be? Watch this space, because I am determined with this one, I'm going to make it happen.

And there are lots of other cool things happening here, but I will tell you more about that next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment